Here is another deliciously simple recipe!
For fans of sweet potato fries: I bring you Sweet Potato Chips!
(Essentially, I find chopping sweet potatoes into thin chips way easier than cutting them into nice looking fries.)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt
- optional: other spices
(You can make as large or small of a batch of chips as you like)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wash the sweet potatoes first and slice off any weird spots or points.
- Slice the potatoes into very thin chips.
- Lay the chips out on a rimmed cookie sheet. -If you are making a large batch, you may need two cookie sheets because the chips won't get as crispy if you pile them up too high on top of each other.
- Melt coconut oil and brush both sides of the chips with a light coat of oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt over top of the chips (+ any other spices of choice)
- Bake at 400°F for approximately 30 minutes. (can be longer or shorter depending on desired crispiness, size of batch and how thin the chips were sliced.)