This is a super simple Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe that it very easy to make in large batches. If you are attempting to make large batches of food to have for multiple meals, this a great chicken option. Just double or triple the ingredients below.
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (preferably use coconut aminos or liquid aminos as a soy sauce substitute)
- 1 ½ Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- Sesame seeds
- Set oven to Broil on High.
- Mix soy sauce, honey and tomato paste in a bowl.
- Coat chicken on all sides with sauce mixture.
- Place chicken in oven broiler. Cook until well browned, about 10 minutes under the broiler.
- Flip chicken and brown second side until cooked through, about 4 minutes under broiler.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
*This recipe can also be made on the grill for summer time grilling! The chicken will cook faster on the grill.*